Don't miss out on seeing the Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) during your holiday in Albury Wodonga. It's one of the most visited art venues outside of Sydney and has reputation for innovative, original exhibitions.
- Located between the retail and restaurant precinct of Dean Street and the open greenspace of QEII Square
- Recently developed combining heritage features with light filled spaces
- Features up to six exhibitions at any time
- Guided tours, art classes and workshops, artist talks, kid's art activities and school holiday programs
- Free entry and open daily
Before booking your Albury holiday, make sure to check out our special offers. Every penny counts!