In Albury, beautiful parklands hug the riverbanks and provide picturesque settings for family picnics, swimming, canoeing and cyc...
The wider Albury area has good shopping, lots of interesting attractions, and many fine restaurants. You certainly won't be stuck for things to see and do. Here are some suggestions.
- Make your first stop to the Albury Visitor Information Centre in Railway Place to find out how to make your time in Albury Wodonga enjoyable
- Excellent views of Albury-Wodonga can be seen from the Monument Hill War Memorial
- Supatramp Wodonga Albury – an indoor play centre filled with fun activities to keep the whole family entertained
- Enjoy a leisurely walk, bike ride or energetic run on the Wagirra Trail and Yindamarra Sculpture Walk, just 6km from our park
- The Albury Wodonga Farmers' Market is the place to spend your Saturday morning
- Get social with the German Austrian Australian Club Wodonga with their own Bavarian beer hall, Friday night happy hour and luncheons on the first Sunday of the month
- Appreciate the art at the Murray Art Museum Albury, more than a showcase for art, MAMA is an all-encompassing contemporary art experience
- Solve multiple puzzles and mysteries to break out of the Escape Room Albury
- The Albury Swim Centre has heated pools, a toddler pool with shade sails, a massive waterslide, and a picnic area with bbq facilities