The Albury Visitor Information Centre is located at the Albury LibraryMuseum on the corner of Kiewa Street and Swift Street.
- Loads of activities and experiences on offer
- See the team for excellent ideas on places to explore
- Local and regional maps available
- Free internet service
- Hire a bike to explore the network of tracks and trails
- Free dump point and water facilities for caravan travellers.
When you're in town take a look at all the heritage buildings Albury Wodonga is well known for.