Please your palate during your Albury holiday by visiting some of the area's award winning restaurants.
- Treat yourself at Saludos in Dean Street who serve Andalusian-inspired cuisine. Think tapas, paella and sangria with a modern twist!
- Wine and dine in delight at Bistro Selle, a modern Euro menu with a well stocked cellar
- The Retro Lane Cafe is an open and friendly space with front row views of QEII Square. Great food at affordable prices, cafe and lounge seating and a chill-out space
- Marvel at Miss Amelie, set in the historic former Wodonga railway station, where Chef David Kapay has worked alongside Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay
- The River Deck Cafe is nestled in Noreuil Park on the picturesque Murray River
- Canvas Eatery at the Murray Art Museum has mouth-watering dishes in a light filled, refined and urban space that is both relaxing and inviting
- Ebden and Olive are purveyors of fine food and take-home goodness providing quality smallgoods, coffee and sandwiches. Really delicious!
- Multi award winning The Bended Elbow serves legendary food with an extensive and reasonably priced menu.
Image credits: Albury City Council, Destination NSW, Inland NSW Tourism